Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feeling a Bit Down Hearted

I'm feeling a bit frustrated today. I recently opened an Etsy store as well as an Artfire store and I'm finding it rather difficult to get things moving! I have opened a twitter and blog account, built a facebook fan page, I'm listing everyday and I'm posting in the forums. I even joined a team; but nothing is working. My views are up but my sales are stagnant. I know it's only been a little over a month but I'm getting impatient.

On top of all that I'm ready to pull my hair out because of the technologic difficulties I've been having! Something like adding a picture to a post should not be a difficult thing, but I'm finding that it is.

All in all this experience is becoming a bit ball of frustration and stress!

Ok well I'm sorry that one of my first posts is nothing but a vent session. Promise I'll get better at this. Thanks for hangin in there with me!

1 comment:

  1. I can understand how you feel. I've had sporadic sales since I joined Etsy last August, but nothing consistent. I've been thru closing 3 retail stores that I opened, and I pick myself up and start over again each day. I'm opening a forum on etsy daily, having giveaways on my blog, featuring other artists on my blog, part of an etsy team ... just keep trying everything I can think of. I also post a treasury when I can grab one. Anyway, let's keep hanging in there together ... it was Churchill that said "NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP" ......Denise www.pioneerloft.etsy.com www.pioneerloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete