Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Feeling Blue....



This is a first in a series of features. Every Thursday, there will be a new group of items all relating to a particular theme. Obviously today's theme is blue. Below you will find items that are not only blue, but also inspire a certain mood (at least in me). Enjoy!


This amazing knit cowl is offered by Urbanknit at Etsy.com. Although I absolutely adore this item; it makes me cringe at the thought of the cold blasts of this past winter and yearn for blue summer skies.



This wonderful bag is available from shanineal. Dark and dreary but mysterious and alluring at the same time... Love it!


I simply adore this brooch by Claybykim. It reminds me that Spring is right around the corner!! (And Mother's Day;)


Better and Brighter Days are Ahead...or so this gorgeous gown by 4YourWedding screamed at me!


The whispers of the ocean are tickling my ears. Just in case I need a reminder, there's this lovely pendant by GlassyGrace.

All of these fun finds can be found on Etsy.com. In case you couldn't tell I'm not a big fan of the winter and I'm chopping at the bit for some warm weather. Hope you have enjoyed this feature!

3 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous dress by 4YourWedding. It's screaming at me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the brooch is gorgeous! Thanks so much for featuring my cowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful choices! that dress is lovely!

    ReplyDelete