Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

EASTER!!



Todays featured product theme is Easter. With the holiday quickly approaching I wanted to start things off right with a grouping of beautiful items I found on Etsy.com. Hope you enjoy!!









Sweet Easter Wreath by Gillian's Cork Creations


Country Gourd Rabbit by Epic Epoch


Spring Fever Necklace by Roia O'Brien Jewelry Design


Hand Painted Glass Eggs by Schemata


Spring Bunny Group by Runaway Yarn


Hope you have enjoyed this weeks featured product theme! Please feel free to leave your comments and to follow along! And as always... go check out our featured artists and there fantastic finds!!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. What sweet spring finds! Thank you so much for including my handpainted glass eggs. I really am so proud of each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much for including my "spring fever" necklace in your lovely collection!

    Roia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my spring bunnies in your easter collection!

    www.runawayyarn.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete